Lets you quickly transfer a single 4'' dust collection hose from tool to tool—ports fit tools with 4'' dust ports.
The Dust Right Quick Change Multi-Port Tool Set lets you quickly move a single 4'' dust hose from tool to tool, eliminating the expense of permanent ductwork and a large dust collector. The set includes our Quick Change Handle, which is left attached to your dust hose, and a pair of 4'' Tool Ports, which attach via hose clamps to the dust ports on your tools. Once the Tool Ports are installed, the handle slips on and off quickly. The 4'' Tool Ports are ideal for larger tools like table saws, jointers and planers. Just keep the handle attached to the 4'' hose going to your dust collector and you can move from task to task like never before. With no need for permanent ductwork, your machines can stay mobile, an important aspect of any small shop.
· Large, rugged ergonomic handle has two connection points for far greater strength
· Angled design of handle lessens strain on the hose, and lessens wrist fatigue caused by the weight of the hose
· Air flow adjustment valve on handle lets you reduce air flow to prevent floor mats and other items from sealing off the opening
· Tool Ports feature a flexible rubber boot on one end that provides a tight connection and allows for slight variations in the size of the tool's dust port
(1) Dust Right® Quick Change Handle
(2) 4'' Tool Ports
- Compatible Hose Diameter: 4''
- Compatible Dust Port Diameter: 4''
- Material: Polymer
- Brand: Rockler
- Weight (lbs): 2.54