The CRB already greatly increases "on surface" routing stability. But combined with the retro fit all new accessory - The MHL. The solution to the serious issue of edge routing instability is at hand. Now cutting mortises or hinge or lock rebates is a safe, quick and more accurate than before.
- Work mortise length with uninterrupted on-board "Sight lines"
- Cut centred and off centred mortises.
- Cut hinge and lock rebates.
- Repeat cut sets of flutes.
- Quick to fit and easy to set up.
- Creates genuine stability when routing into an edge.
- Twin micro adjustable quick lock jaws.
- Highly adjustable range of stock widths from 1/2" > 7" wide.
- Mounting points and Fixings inc for auxiliary cheeks.
- Machined in anodized aluminium and highly durable Nylon.
- Centered and Off set mortising
- Cutting in hinges
- Fitting locks
- Fluting on board
- Quick fit
- Core stability
- Heavy duty jaws
- Micro adjustment
- Sight line
- Massive range