The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener - Ken Onion Edition (WSKTS-KO) includes the following:
· An adjustable precision sharpening guide (from 15° to 30° in 1° increments) makes it fast and easy to sharpen your knife to the angle that best meets your needs.
· A variable speed control from 1200 to 2800 Surface Feet per Minute (SFM) provides the optimal speed for most any grinding or sharpening task
· A heavy duty motor that provides more power to sharpen and grind without down time
· Premium ¾” x 12” flexible engineered abrasive belts in multiple grits to create a superior convex edge
o Multi-layered, patterned belts that produce a faster, cooler cut rate, have more consistent wear, and last longer than conventional abrasive belts
· An Edge guide to support and guide long blades through the sharpening process
· A Multi-position sharpening module to Grind - Shape - Sharpen - Hone all in one sharpening system
· A Scissor sharpening guide
Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition. Work Sharp has partnered with legendary hall of fame knife maker Ken Onion to develop a new knife and tool sharpening platform with expanded features! The combination of Work Sharp engineering and Ken Onion’s industrial design has created a fast, easy and stylish way to sharpen all your knives and tools with precision and repeatability.
The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition is designed to sharpen every knife you own. Using a fully adjustable precision sharpening guide, variable speed and wide flexible abrasive belts it sharpens pocket & hunting knives, serrated knives, kitchen knives and any other shape or type of blade you own. Professional blade makers like Ken Onion use flexible belts to put a razor sharp edge on their blades, now you can have the same technology in your home or shop. Work Sharp Engineered and Ken Onion Designed to deliver the pinnacle of knife sharpening.
The 3/4" x 12” premium, flexible engineered abrasive belts sharpen virtually any shape or type of knife blade and uses a precision sharpening guide to ensure that you get a consistent angle every time. The sharpening guide is fully adjustable in 1° increments from 15° to 30° so you can sharpen any knife to the angle you desire to best meet your needs. The variable speed control (1200 SFM to 2800 SFM) provides you with the optimal belt speed for the task at hand.
*Knife not Included