- Compact and lightweight, the Rockler Double-Edged Scraper fits easily into corners and tight spaces to root out glue, pencil markings, rough grain and more. Keep it in your apron pocket after panel glueups to rake off the beads of excess squeeze-out as you remove the clamps. The scraper features a rubberized handle for a no-slip, ergonomic grip, and includes one reversible cabinet scraper blade. Blades are simple to sharpen, just clamp the scraper in your vise and give it a few passes with a file.
- Double-edged scraper measures 8-1/2"L x 1-11/16"W overall.
- Steel shaft is 1/16" thick spring steel.
- Glue scraper includes one reversible blade (two cutting edges).
- Scraper also features a rubberized handle and convenient hang hole.
What's in the Box?
(1) Rockler Doubled-Edged Cabinet Scraper
There is no video for this product.