Ice Hardened blades are cryogenically treated to minimize soft metal (austenite) and create more hard metal (martensite). The result is a metal cutting blade that is more consistently hard throughout, for up to 50% longer life than standard blades.
Ice Hardened™ for up to 50% longer life.
A unique combination of relief angles forms a radius on the back of the tooth that reduces stress build-up during cutting and substantially extends blade life.
Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
(4) 6" 14 TPI Thin Kerf Ice Hardened™ SAWZALL® Blade
(4) 6" 18 TPI Thin Kerf Ice Hardened™ SAWZALL® Blade
(2) 9" 10 TPI The Torch™ Ice Hardened™ SAWZALL® Blade
(2) 9" 14 TPI The Torch™ Ice Hardened™ SAWZALL® Blades
(2) 9" 18 TPI The Torch™ Ice Hardened™ SAWZALL® Blade