Box lid support-left mount in statuary bronze finish with three load ratings.
Lid supports prevent chest lids from accidentally slamming shut on fingers. They feature a solid brass slide with a statuary bronze finish. Available in left-side, right-side and center-mount configurations. Each configuration is available is three load ratings.
Calculating the Number and Rating of Lid Supports
Use the following formula to determine the optimal number and rating of lid supports:
Lid width (front to back) x lid weight in pounds / 2 = Inch-lbs. of support required.
Example: Using an 18" wide lid weighing 12 lbs: (18 x 12)/2 = 108. Therefore, either two 45-55 or one 95-125 Inch-lbs support would be an appropriate choice.
(1) Box Lid Supports-Left Mount
- Allows lid to open to 85 degrees
- Use on boxes with a 3/4" thick back.
- Can be used singly, in pairs or in multiples of 3 or more
- Durable statuary bronze finish
- Includes 5/8" x #5 mounting screws
- Sold individually
- Open Degree: 85
- Finish: Bronze, Statuary Bronze