Limited Quantity Special Deals
If you’ve ever struggled to make a lengthy angled cut, this is the jig for you.
With a simple indexed angle setting system, heavy duty hold-down clamps and a smooth sliding design, it makes tapered cuts fast, easy and precise.
Perfect for chair legs, table legs and more. Plus, with the miter bar removed it doubles as a stable straight line ripping jig. Includes 36" miter bar. Measures 31-5/8'' x 7-3/4''. 1/2'' thick MDF.
Jig fits snug in any standard 3/8'' x 3/4'' miter slot and features a large, ergonomic handle for smooth push-action performance throughout the cut.
- Indexing marks make angle setting easy — each mark represents 1° of taper.
- Dual tape measures provide convenient reference and also help set angles.
- Two wide-body hold down clamps prevent stock from drifting dangerously from your fence.
- Clamps have non-marring rubber caps for better grip.
- Three adhesive strips run across the jig to help stabilize your workpiece.
- With taper angle zeroed out, jig works great to rip straight edges on rough lumber.