The most powerful single-speed hammer drill on the market, with up to 2X more durability. This practical 8-amp, ½” dual-mode Hammer Drill offers power and versatility for a variety of tough jobs, with an impressive 0-2,800 RPMs and 0-48.000 BPMs. Superior engineering, an all-metal gear case and a heavy-duty metal chuck make this twice as durable as the leading competitor while maintaining outstanding performance.
The compact 11.5” profile lets you work in tight spaces, and the two modes accommodate drilling in wood, steel and plastic or hammer drilling in concrete. A removable 360° side handle helps you set the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling. Over-molding ensures a surer, more comfortable grip and minimizes vibration and fatigue on the jobsite.
(1) 1/2" Hammer Drill (5376-20)
(1) Side Handle
- Powerful 8-amp motor: Delivers 0-2,800 RPM and 0-48,000 BPM for superior performance
- Compact 11.5" length: Allows for work in tight spaces
- All-metal gear case: Provides 2X more durability than the leading competitor
- 2-Mode operation: Hammer Drill and drill-only modes for concrete, wood and metal
- Heavy-duty metal chuck: Provides superior durability and bit retention
- Over-mold: Increases grip and reduces vibration
- 360° Locking side handle with depth gauge: Permits maximum maneuverability and control
|No Load BPM
|No Load RPM
|Capacity in Steel
||Twist Bit 1/2"
|Capacity in Wood
||Hole Saw 1-1/4"
|Capacity in Concrete