The INCRA Track System is the optimum solution to any cutting operation that requires accuracy, repeatability, multiple stop positions, or just plain ease of use. It will dramatically increase the precision and performance of your Miter Gauge, Drill Press, Miter Saw, Radial Arm Saw , and an unlimited variety of shop-made jigs and fixtures.
The key is INCRA's patented sawtooth racks which position your work instantly and automatically in EXACT 1/32" steps with true machine shop precision without measuring . It's also micro adjustable to fine-tune your position anywhere between fixed steps.
Available in 18", 36", and 52" lengths, these universal fences will easily attach to nearly any horizontal or vertical surface using a wide variety of mounting holes and T-slots. Mounting hardware is included. The design also features T-slots on the working face for attaching zero-clearance sub fences for splinter-free crosscutting.
INCRA Track is equipped with our patented incremental rack system for outstanding stop positioning accuracy and 1/1000" repeatability when used with the INCRA Shop Stop to give your jigs, fixtures, and fence system cutting precision not available anywhere else.
The INCRA Track System was designed for maximum versatility in your woodworking shop.
Multiple T-slots and through holes provide a means for quickly and easily attaching these rigid aluminum track sections to virtually any woodworking tool. Shop-made wooden subfence, used to provide splinter-free zero clearance support or to extend fence length or height, slides directly into a T-slot along the Track's front face. The heart of the System, the INCRA Shop Stop, is expandable to accommodate any fence thickness up to 1-1/2". It's vertically adjustable to accommodate any fence height up to 3-1/2".
It's micro adjustable for 1/1000" precision. And, of course, it can be instantly set (or reset) to any position with machine shop accuracy and ZERO repeatability error. A precision sliding reference scale is included with each Track section. Tracks are available in 18", 36", and 52" standard lengths. Each rigid aluminum Track section also features multiple T-slots, mounting holes, and complete hardware for installation on just about any tool. Choose the length that best suits your needs.
Sorry, INCRA Track is NOT compatible with the Flip Shop Stop used on our miter gauge fences.
· Easy Installation INCRA Track attaches directly to just about any horizontal or vertical surface, so it will easily mount to all of your favorite tools. Mounting hardware is included. Easy installation on almost every power tool, jig and fixture in your shop. Solid aluminum linear tracks available in 18", 36", and 52" lengths, feature five T-slots, multiple mounting holes, hardware and illustrated instruction manual.
· Miter Gauge : Improve the performance of any miter gauge, and put an end to trial and error cuts forever. You'll find your crosscuts not only accurate, but repeatable as well.
· Zero Clearance Fence : A shop-made wooden subfence slides directly onto the Track's front face to provide splinter-free zero clearance support for all of your cuts.
· Jigs & Fixtures : We call INCRA Track the Jig-Makers Jig! Now you can add INCRA's famous precision and repeatability to all of those one-of-a-kind shop-made jigs and fixtures that are so useful for specialty operations and production work.
· Miter Saw : Add INCRA Track's incremental precision to both sides of the blade, and throw out your tape measure. This is what every Miter Saw needs! Track sections can be cascaded for unlimited crosscutting capacity.
· Drill Press : Work at your drill press is quicker, easier, and far more accurate with the INCRA Track System. You'll find it particularly useful for holes such as counterbores which require more than one bit and multiple synchronized drilling operations.
· Radial Arm Saw: Add a precision incremental fence to your Radial Arm Saw. Track sections can be mounted end-to-end for unlimited crosscut capacity. Works on both sides of the blade.