The Brighter, Tougher, Taller Stand Light – M18™ ROCKET™ LED Tower Light is designed to give professionals an area lighting solution that adapts, performs, and survives industrial use unlike any other portable work light. The 2130-20 can be setup in seconds with its max extension 7’ high, and it collapses down to 40” for easy transport and storage. The light head can be extended from 4-7’ to light overhead work or minimize shadows when casting light downward. Capable of filling large areas with light, it provides 2,000 lumens of high definition light output for in its high mode, 1,300 in medium and 850 in low, and it can run for up to 4, 6, or 10 hours with an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Battery Pack. It uses high quality LEDs with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee® designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern.
Its reinforced legs are impact resistant, and its low center of gravity provides a stable base. The light head is protected by an impact-resistant lens and bezel, and it nests into a protective shroud for secure transport and storage. Its LEDs never need to be replaced, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The combination of these technologies offers professionals the highest quality LED lighting solution, on or off the jobsite.
· Sets Up In Five Seconds, 7ft Max Extension
· Rotating and pivoting head is extendable from 4-7’
· Compact 26” footprint with low center of gravity
· Three light output modes for optimal brightness and runtime
· High Mode: 2,000 lumens for up to 4 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
· Medium Mode: 1,300 lumens for up to 6 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
· Low Mode: 850 lumens for up to 10 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
· High Definition Output with true color, even beam, and natural light
· Low battery indicator alerts users when the battery is nearing end of charge
· Impact Resistant, Reinforced Legs
5 Year Tool Warranty, LED Limited Lifetime Warranty