Over a quarter century ago, Van Mark introcued the worlds first cam-locking system in a portable brake. Through time has proven to be the strongest and most reliable locking mechanism. Now Van Mark has done it again with our new Metal Master 20 incorporating the best locking system with the deepest throat in the portable brake industry. The industrial Metal Master 20 & Metal Master 20 come with the latest in computer-aided design and manufacturing to provide the best one-stop-shop for all your job site bending. From W style valley-pan & rake edges, to siffits & roof flashings, including wide hip and ridge cap. HVAC duct and plenum work, just to name a few.
- Strongest computer engineered castings for unmatched strenght
- Deepest throat available for working with wider materials
- Reinfored Power Lock bar for better clamping force
- Increased bending radius. Make 180 degrees hem bends easier than ever
- Adjustable clamping jaws with the largest opening in its class
- Ergonomic heavy-duty bending handles for improved leverage
- 5 "C" brackets
- Throat depth: 20-3/8" and throat opening: 1-3/4"
Galv. Steel: 24 ga
Painted steel grade D: 24 ga
Zinc alloy: 0.04
Stainless steel: 26 ga