This digital plan measuring tool from Calculated Industries (6026) is made for fast, accurate takeoffs from blueprints and plans. It saves times, provides accurate estimates!
Ideal for: Architects, cable system contractors, concrete contractors, contractors, electrical contractors, engineers, estimators, excavators, fencing specialist, HVAC contractors, pavers, pipeline builders, plumbers and telecommunications.
- 72 built-in scales give you more versatility. 39 imperial (feet-inch) and 33 metric scales.
- 6 user-set custom scales. Perfect for scaling faxed or out-of-scale plans.
- 2 built-in memories. Quickly solve for area and volume.
- Lock switch protects scale settings from accidental changing.
- Built-in counter lets you count other items (studs, piers, outlets, etc.)
- Roll-in distance bidirectionally. Accepts dimensions as fast as you can accurately roll them, in either direction and with either hand.
- Multiple dimensional units for maximum versatility. Select the most appropriate measurement units: milimeters, meters, decimal feet, feet-inches, decimal inches ,yards, including square and cubic formats.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD