Three sets of interchangeable tips let you check diagonals for square, transfer dimensions, draw perfect circles and more!
Sometimes the oldest, most basic tools can turn out to be the most efficient ones. Our 3-in-1 Bar Gauge, a refinement of a time-honored cabinetmaker's tool, is certainly one of them. It doesn't quibble over metric or imperial measurements, or even any measurements at all. It simply tells you if your frame, drawer or case is square, or whether the part will fit. It includes three sets of interchangeable tips that let you check diagonals for square, transfer measurements and even scribe circles. All this at a fraction of the price of similar bar gauges on the market. Use commonly available 3/8'' dowel stock (supplied by the user) to obtain whatever length you need for your most typical projects.
- Sharply angled wedge tips reach into 90° corners and other tight spaces such as 1/4'' drawer bottom dados
- Beam compass/trammel points tip set works with standard size pencils and pens for scribing circles
- Flat tips are perfect for transferring dimensions, especially inside dimensions
- Durable aluminum body
- Fits 3/8'' diameter wooden dowels or metal rods (not included)
- Maximum range is determined by rod length
- Large knurled knobs for easy adjustments
- Brand: Rockler
- Weight (lbs): 0.55
There is no video for this product.