Item # :
1 IN STOCK
* Additional shipping charges apply when the weight exceeds 50 lbs (real or cubic) or/and if you are a buyer outside of Canada. In that case, one of our sales representatives will contact you to give you the shipping cost.
Milwaukee's 8-1/4 in. Panel Saw (6480-20) is an ideal tool for lumber yards with its quick and easy solution to cutting up to 4 foot x 8 foot sections of sheet goods to size. This unique saw has a cutting accuracy to within plus or minus 1/32 of an inch and a material thickness capacity of up to 1-3/4 in. The saw also features an innovative horizontal handle for convenient on/off saw operation as well as a 20 amp commercial-grade paddle switch for long life. The 6480-20's frame is made from tough electrically welded steel to ensure it won't warp or twist. The powerful 15 amp motor is mounted on a carriage that moves horizontally with minimal effort on graphite-impregnated nylon roller bearings which require no lubrication. The saw can also be turned 90° and fixed to make vertical cuts. Horizontal and vertical scales provide quick and accurate cuts. The material being cut can be loaded from either the left or right side and gently rolls through the saw on a smooth acting roller mechanism. The Panel Saw is not recommended for ripping panels larger than 4 foot x 8 foot. The extension kit accessory 49-22-8108 is recommended for cutting sheet goods over 6 ft. long.
· Rigid all steel frame square tubing is electrically welded to prevent warping or twisting
· Comfortable horizontal handle for convenient on/off operation
· 20 amp commercial-grade paddle switch for durability and long life
· Cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in. in either cross-cutting or ripping directions
· Powerful 15 amp (3-1/4 max hp) Milwaukee motor (AC/DC)
· WHAT'S INCLUDED : (1) 15 Amp (3-1/4 Max HP) 8-1/4 in. Panel Saw (6480-20), (1) Blade Wrench
No Load RPM
Steel Square Tube
Milwaukee 6480-20 15 Amp (3-1/4 Max HP) 8-1/4 in. Panel Saw
Milwaukee 49-22-8108 Extension Kit
Wheel Kit for Milwaukee Panel Saw 6480-20 - 49-22-8106
Hold Down Bar Kit - Milwaukee 49-22-8100
Please note that the final payment will be processed in Canadian Dollars.
Choose your currency