The fastest, easiest, and most affordable way to build beaded face-frames in a home shop.
Beaded face frames are a great way add detail, richness, and value to your cabinetry work. The Precision Beaded Face-Frame System works in conjunction with your full-size router table to serve as the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way to build beaded face-frames in a home shop.
Through a process of precise notching of rails and stiles, the Precision Beaded Face-Frame System simplifies standard beaded face-frame construction by eliminating the need to make intricate cuts on a table saw, fit and refit miters, or spend thousands of dollars on a large specialized machine. The end result is higher quality, more consistent results, in less time and with less effort than before.
How It Works:
- Use the control arm and smooth-sliding base to plunge the stiles into the specialized notching bit.
- Use the Precision Router Stop to ensure perfectly placed notches on the rails.
- Switch to your standard routing fence and specialized beading bit to apply a decorative bead.
- Use Kreg Joinery to secure the notched stiles and rails together. Glue is optional.
Integrated Clamp: This heavy-duty clamp holds your workpieces firmly in place. It features a quick-release handle and adjustability for variable material thicknesses.
Control Arm: The handle can be connected to the Precision Beaded Face-Frame System with or without the Control Arm. The arm provides improved control, smooth operation, and reduces the force necessary to plunge the workpiece into the bit.
Sliding Base: The sliding base of the Precision Beaded Face-Frame System features 20 internal stainless-steel ball bearings that guarantee smooth operation.
Router Table Stop: The included Precision Router Table Stop lets you repeat precise cuts again and again. It features a Precision Lens Cursor for magnified accuracy, and it can be flipped out of the way when not in use.
- Integrated clamp with quick-release handle and adjustability for variable stock thickness
- Control arm provides smoother operation when plunging workpiece into the bit
- Sliding base with 20 stainless-steel ball bearings for easy operation
- Included router table stop to repeat precise cuts over and over