Kreg’s freshly-redesigned PRS2100 Precision Benchtop Router Table now offers even more features that give it the capability of a full-size, industrial router table in a portable package. Whether you want a router table to use on a job site or compact router table to use in the shop, the Precision Benchtop Router Table is a perfect routing solution for you.
- Rugged Steel Stand with Vibration Dampening Rubber Feet
- Professionally Edgebanded Reinforced MDF Top
- Tabletop Height of 16"
- Impact Resistant Easy-Slide™ Micro-Dot Skin
- Full-Size Router Insert Plate with three Level-Loc Reducing Rings
- Unique Bottom-Up Levelers Feature 8 Individual Contact Points for Leveling Accuracy
- Independent Fence Faces Allow the Table to Double as a Vertical Jointer
- Vacuum Shroud for a Clean Workplace
- Level-Loc Insert Plate Dimensions: 9-1/4” x 11-3/4” x 3/8”
- Insert Plate Material: Phenolic
- Table Surface Dimensions: 16” x 24”
- Fence Material: Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
- Overall Dimensions: 20” x 28-1/4” x 20-1/4”
- Overall Product Weight: 26 lbs.