The LU80R010 saw blade from Freud provides flawless, chip free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine, laminates, and crosscuts in solid woods.
The LU80 saw blade provides flawless, chip free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine, laminates, and crosscuts in solid woods.
- Premium TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- High Alternate Top Bevel (HiATB)Tooth Design produces splinter-free cuts
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
10" x 80T Ultimate Plywood & Melamine Blade
- Ideal For: Flawless Finish In Veneered Plywood, Chip Board, Melamine & Laminate - Depth of cut (1/4" min to 1-5/8" max)
- Machine Use: Slide Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Veneered Plywood, Chip Board, Melamine & Laminates
Hook Angle: 2°