Crown molding is now accessible for everyone with this jig from Kreg (KMA2800)
Installing crown molding is one of the best ways to add instant value to your home. The Kreg Crown-Pro KMA2800 simplifies the most frustrating steps of the process so you make fewer mistakes and get the job done faster! This uniquely designed tool holds your trim at the exact angle required eliminating the need for advanced compound miter cuts and difficult 'coping'. It's unique curved design lets you compensate for a wide variety of crown molding spring angles and it's extension arms let you work with crown up to 5-1/2" wide.
10” saws will work with crown up to 3-1/2” wide depending on manufacturer.
12” saws will work with crown up to 5-1/2” wide depending on manufacturer.
Crown molding simplified!
Curved base can be locked at any spring angle between 30-60 degrees. 8 no-slip rubber feet guarantee a solid foundation for every cut. Height extenders let you work with crown up to 5-1/2" wide, depending on your saw. vous utilisez. Front-facing instructions so you get the cut right every time.
- No compound saw necessary.
- Eleminates coping of joints.
- Angle finder included: Use it to determine the correct spring angle and wall angle.
- Set your angle: Set your Crown-Pro to match your spring angle and your saw to match the wall angle.
- Compact design works with most miter saw