AS SEEN ON CANADIAN WOODWORKING MAGAZINE
A diamond whetstone kit comprising of:
1. A precision hand made double sided credit card size diamond stone.
Fine 600 grit (25 micron) and coarse 300 grit (50 micron).
Ideal for fluted shaped and small router bits Carbide or HSS Turning tools chisels plane blades carving tools & all general tooling.
2. A versatile 3-inch half round/flat mini tapered file suitable for woodworking gardening & domestic tooling.
Fine 600 grit (25 micron) with split plastic contoured hand-grip which is pinned either side of blade.
Suitable for woodturning gouge internal and external bevel edges skews carving tools model engineering router cutters saw blades small chisels knives serrated edges metals and plastics pruners shears and all shaped tooling.
3. Lapping Fluid suitable for use with all quality diamond abrasive products. Use instead of water to reduce the threat of rusting by 95%. Reduces possibility of clogging and improves diamond performance.
4. James Barry Sharpening Made Easy DVD and Sharpening Booklet featuring hints and tips on sharpening all tools including router bits sawblades chisels planes and knives etc.
5. Cleaning block. Used to maintain life of stones.
1 x DWS/CC/FC Credit card stone with non slip mat
1 x DWS/TF3M/F 3-inch Mini taper file
1 x DWS/LF/100 Lapping fluid
1 x DVD/DWS/SME Sharpening DVD
1 x BOOK/DWS Booklet
1 x DWS/CB/A Cleaning block