At only 9-1/2 lbs and 16" in length the Milwaukee Compact Band Saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place overhead or in tight spaces. With 3-1/4" cut capacity and low vibration this saw delivers the cleanest cuts on the most common materials including strut 2-1/2" conduit 3" angle iron 3" copper and threaded rod without ruining the threads. The Compact Band Saw also features a work light blade ejection system and a tool-free adjustable material guide that allows the user to make cuts flush to ceilings or walls.
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut - 9.5 Lbs compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places.
- 200-360 SFPM Variable Speed Dial - adjusts the speed for more accurate cuts and hard materials
- 3-1/4" Cut Capacity - cuts most common materials for Electrician Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications. Single pass cut on 3" copper 3" angle iron 2-1/2" conduit.
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe - quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings.
- LED Work Light - illuminates the cut line in tight spaces and dark areas.
- Blade Ejection System-Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button.
- Drop Resistant Pulley Guard-Engineered geometries & high impact polymer.
- Cast Aluminum Gear Case-Withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning.
|Capacity||3-1/4" X 3-1/4"|
|Keyless Adjustable Shoe||Yes|
|Blade||35 3-8 Inch|
|Blade Length||35-3/8” x ½" x .020"|