The next best thing to having a drill press in your pocket, the Big Gator V-Drill Guide ensures perfectly straight, perpendicular drill holes in round stock, flat stock, and even directly into corners-all with just a hand drill. The precisely milled V-groove in the bottom of the drill guide centers the holes on pipes, dowels, and outside corners, while the flats allow 90° drilling into flat surfaces-just clamp and drill. 17 standard imperial drill sizes match those in a standard 3/8" drill index-everything from 1/8" to 3/8" in 1/64" increments. Also available for metric sizes (#45597, sold separately).
- The Big Gator V-Drill Guide is made from special nickel-alloyed steel that is heat treated for durability like drill bushings
- V-groove along the bottom of the guide allows for perpendicular alignment with all drill sizes on round parts or corners
- Bottom surface is precision ground to ensure stability and accurate perpendicular alignment on flat surfaces
- Round stock hole alignment marks on one side
- Prevents drill bit wander
- Prevents drill from drifting off center on round materials