Designed in-house by General’s engineering team the Deluxe Doweling Jig Kit comes in a compact and portable storage box with pre-molded compartments for stowing all components.
This newest addition to General’s EZ Pro Line of Precision Wood Joining Jigs the Deluxe Doweling Jig Kit allows users to produce three types of strong precision dowel joints in three sizes (1/4 in. 5/16 in. and 3/8 in.) with little effort. Whether creating edge-to-edge right angle corner or right angle edge-to-surface dowel joints the heavy duty aluminum jig effectively simplifies the process and is anodized in a gold color to impede corrosion. The pointed notches on the working edges of the jig center the drill bit automatically for precise registration. The included wood dowels add mechanical strength to butt joints and keep miters lined up during clamping.
All of the following kit components come in a self-contained pre-molded storage box:
- 1 Dowel Jig
- 3 Brad Point Drill Bits (1/4 in. 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. diameter)
- 3 Steel Stop Collars (1/4 in. 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. diameter) with Hex Wrench
- 3 Bushings (1/4 in. 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. diameter)
- 6 Dowel Center Points (2 each of 1/4 in. 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. diameter)
- 3 sets of 1 ½ in. long Wood Dowels (24 each of 1/4 in. 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. diameter)
- Wood Glue