Simplify sanding with a 19-38 Combo Brush/Drum Sander! Our exclusive technology allows you to drum sand and profile sand on the same machine! Interchangeable drum and brush heads allows for unlimited applications!
The 19-38 Combo comes standard as a bench-top unit and is equipped with a 180 grit flatter-style head. Additional brush heads and the sanding drum are available for purchase.
- Flatter: Produces a hand sanded finish on profiles like mouldings raised panel doors and plywood
- Nylon: Scuff sand and defuzz stock
- Wire: Pull the soft grain out from soft woods or clean reclaimed lumber
- Drum: Dimension or finish sand flat stock
*Full machine features and specs can be found below.
These are just a few of the applications that are possible with the 19-38 Combo. If you are uncertain whether the 19-38 Combo will work for your application please contact us.
- Simple alignment feature Just one nut will adjust the conveyor to parallel the sanding head making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head fast and easy.
- Indexed alignment setting Has an indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 19” the index lever will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless wide sanding.
- Easy height adjustments A thrust bearing below the handle and a nut positioned above prevents the drum from moving out of the set position while sanding. No backlash or slop in the height adjustment mechanism allowing easier and smoother height adjustments.
- Extra-wide conveyor to properly support stock over 19” wide. The conveyor table is 22” wide to add support to the work piece.
- Excellent dust extractionas metal dust cover is formed to shape of drum
- Tension rollers are adjustablein height and hold down pressure eliminating snipe
- Heavy-duty cast iron constructionfor strength rigidity and reduced vibration
Maximum Width (in): 38 (two passes)
Minimum Length (in): 2-1/4 drum 3-1/2 brush
Maximum Thickness (in): 4 (varies with application)
Minimum Thickness (in): 1/32
Dimensions (in): 24H x 40W x 24D
Brush Speed: AC Inverter infinitely variable 200-1000 RPM
Drum Speed: 1740 RPM
Dust Hood: 1- 4" vacuum port min. 600 CFM recommended
Conveyor Motor: Direct drive D.C. motor infinitely variable 0-10 FPM
Drive Motor (TEFC): 1-3/4 HP
Power Requirements: 110 V 20 amp
Shipping Weight (lbs): 242 (2 boxes) bench-top unit only
Stand and Extra Rolls Not Included.