Heavy-duty rigid plastic cylindrical bag holder lets you use plastic bags in your dust container.
Eliminate the mess and frustration from having to empty large & heavy dust containers!
Oneida Air's Drum Liner Bag Holder Kits allow you to use a plastic bag inside your dust container drum in use with your cyclonic dust collection system. It's durable, rigid construction maintains its cylindrical shape even when under the constant high pressure vacuum created by your dust collector. Without the addition of our Drum Bag Holder Kit, any plastic bag inserted into the drum would be immediately sucked up into the cyclone and/or fan blower, causing a large mess and possibly damaging the system. These kits are extremely easy to assemble and use; simply insert the drum liner into your plastic bag, then place both parts inside the drum. When the drum is nearly full and it's time to empty it, simply slide the drum liner out of the bag, tie the bag off, and then dispose of it.
• Made from lightweight and durable .062" thick HDPE (High Density PolyEthylene)
• Heavy-duty rigid material won't collapse under high air pressure
• Wont rust, splinter, rot, or retain harmful bacteria
• Can be used when collecting wet or dry materials
• Smoothed edges prevent tearing of plastic bags
• Features finger holes for easy removal of holder from bag
• Fits most standard 17 Gallon cylindrical dust containers
• Shown with drum and bags (NOT INCLUDED)