Regular price $44.99
you save $5.02 (~11%)
Item # :
9 IN STOCK
*(On orders over $100 before taxes, Canada only, total order must weight less than 50 pounds)
6-piece screwdriver set with individually tested, insulated screwdrivers as per IEC 60900. Individual testing in a water bath at 10,000 volts so as to ensure safe working at the permitted voltage of 1,000 volts. Kraftform Plus handle for pleasant, ergonomic working that makes blisters and calluses a thing of the past. Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. The anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. Partially Lasertip: the tip literally bites itself into the screw head and prevents any slipping. Including voltage tester and 1 rack for storage.
· Insulated VDE blades for secure work at 1,000V
· Smooth hard zones for high speed turning, soft grip zones for high torque transfer
· Handle markings simplify finding and sorting of tools
· Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
· Lasertip tips for more secure fit in the screw head
Please note that the final payment will be processed in Canadian Dollars.
Choose your currency