Item # :
4 IN STOCK
*(On orders over $100 before taxes, Canada only, total order must weight less than 50 pounds)
6-piece screwdriver set with individually tested, insulated screwdrivers as per IEC 60900. Individual testing in a water bath at 10,000 volts so as to ensure safe working at the permitted voltage of 1,000 volts. Kraftform Plus handle for pleasant, ergonomic working that makes blisters and calluses a thing of the past. Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. The anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. Partially Lasertip: the tip literally bites itself into the screw head and prevents any slipping. Including voltage tester and 1 rack for storage.
· Insulated VDE blades for secure work at 1,000V
· Smooth hard zones for high speed turning, soft grip zones for high torque transfer
· Handle markings simplify finding and sorting of tools
· Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
· Lasertip tips for more secure fit in the screw head
Kraftform Kompakt 25 screwdriver with pouch - Wera 05051024001
160 i/168 i/6 Rack Screwdriver Set Kraftform Plus Series 100 + Rack - Wera 05347777001
6 Screwdriver set Kraftform Wera 05018282001
Nutdriver set 7 Pieces 3/16" to 1/2" -Wera- 05345230001
Multicolour L-key set, metric - Wera 05022089001
Please note that the final payment will be processed in Canadian Dollars.
Choose your currency