The Diablo 1-1/2 in. High-Speed Steel Forstner Bit has a sharp spur that accurately locates the center of the hole for precision. The bit drills straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood without splintering.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 3/8 in.
- Drills holes in all types of wood without splintering
- Forged construction, hardened steel body for an extended life and a sharp cutting edge
- Ultra-sharp spur resists walking on material and ensures an accurate hole
- Steep, angled cutting edges produce smooth, flat holes and create chisel-like curls for fast, clean chip removal