A favorite among cabinet and furniture makers the 1151 is a powerful tool that drives 16 gauge 7/16" crown staples from 3/4" all the way up to 2" lengths. Includes a quick release nose cover for clearing jams and easy drop-in loading for added convenience.
Furniture frames Cabinet assembly Case back installation Box spring assembly and manufacturing Sub flooring Wall and roof sheathing Fascia and soffit Underlayment Crate and pallet construction Sash and millwork Fencing Butt joints Trusses Roofing
- Powerful motor allows penetration though the hardest materials.
- Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolong use.
- Convenient depth of drive dial allows precise staple settings.
- 360° adjustable exhaust cover allows use in any position.
- Quick release nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Ergonomic comfort handgrip provides a firm grip on tool.
- Easy drop in loading for quick easy reloading.
- High fastener capacity reduces frequency for reloading.
- Durable driver and o-ring assembly.
14"L x 9.5"H x 3.5"W (35.6cm x 24.1cm x 8.9cm)
5.4 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
70 100 psi (4.1 7 bars)
16 gauge 7/16" crown staples
3/4" 2" (20mm 50mm)
approx. 150 staples
1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug