- Great for finishing cuts on any flat or curved surface.
- Clean cutting for pommels on spindles.
- Precise geometry and precision machining on computer driven machines make it work.
- ONEWAY's unique sharpening system keeps it working.
Keeping it Sharp
In keeping with ONEWAY policy not only is this a superb tool but supplied is a means of maintaining the tool. A mounted point dressed to the proper angle and a fixture to hold the Termite Bits for sharpening is included.
1. Mount the point in a router.
2. Mount the Termite Bit in the fixture.
3. Oscillate the inside of the Termite around the mounted point thus precisely recreating the edge as originally supplied.