This template jig is a well proven means of routing out stair housings quickly and accurately.
- Constructed from hard wearing solid laminate and includes a reversible fence for exact matching of stair strings and fully adjustable nosing piece.
- Built-in heavy duty front clamp for quick clamping for each trench.
- Adjustable to suit private and common stair angle pitch.
- Standard TCT dovetail cutters are offered for various tread thicknesses. Sub-base is pre-drilled to suit Trend/DeWalt/Elu 1/2 inch routers, for other makes the sub-base will have to be redrilled.
- Includes 3/4 inch diameter TCT dovetail bit for 1-1/8 inch tread thickness.
- All heavy duty routers over 2 1/4 HP can be used.
- Router not included.
- 1 x Sub-base
- 1 x Adjustable Clamp Bar
- 1 x 1/2" shank 3/4" Dia TCT Router bit
- 1 x Nosepiece
- 1 x Line-up Pin & Bush
- 2 x Spanners
||8 1/4 inch
There is no video for this product.