If you set out to design a full featured 8" Jointer, you couldn't do any better than this. We started with a 3 HP motor and a spiral cutterhead and added a precision parallelogram table adjustment mechanism, extra long infeed table, large cast iron center mounted fence, pedestal mounted switch and a built-in locking mobile base. Check out the other features and you'll agree!
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM
- Switch: magnetic w/ thermal overload protection
- Table size: 76-3/8"L x 8"W x 1-1/2"T
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 36"L x 1-1/4"W x 5"T
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/8"
- Cutterhead type: Spiral with German-made indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead speed: 5,350 RPM
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 5/8"
- Max. width of cut: 8"
- Shielded & lubricated bearings
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Parallelogram table design allows for full adjustability and calibration
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port
- Powder coated paint
- Approximate shipping weight: 600 lbs.