This Damstom panel clamp (SJD-0300-GR) helps the professional and amateur woodworkers for all their panel works.
The D300 GRAY is designed to erase completely the curvature of the wooden pieces, helps to get a good pressure, sticks all the pieces together and reduce the amount of tools for the conventional process.
- Easy to make 38” long wood panel.
- Gray rails are metal powder coated : Glue doesn’t adhere to it. Easy to clean.
- You can make wood panels with different thicknesses; 3/4” up to 4 1/2”
- The handle has been redesign to procure a better grip and better fit to your hand
- An ACME thread is one of the new improvement for this clamp, it gives a better tightening.
- Maximum panel length: 38 inches long
- Wood Thickness: 3/4 inches up to 4 1/2 inches
- Weight: 4.6 pounds – 1.7 kg
- Material: Stainless Steel + Steel + Plastic
- Coating: Powder coating (the glue doesn’t adhere)
- All informations may varies.
- Made in Canada