Get pin-point gluing precision, effortless cleanup, and indefinite reusability with the Mini Silicone Glue Brush from Rockler. No more throwing away countless acid brushes - this brush cleans up with a quick rinse under a faucet, or simply leave it to dry, and the glue peels off, leaving the bristles perfectly intact. The miniature 3/8" brush tip is ideal for crafts and detail work like reaching into finger joints, dovetails, and for spreading glue on narrow stock. Use the 1/8" dropper tip to dispense the perfect amount of glue into dowel holes, mortises, or onto small moldings, all with minimal squeeze-out.
- Mini Silicone Glue Brush measures 5-3/4" long overall.
- Brush tip is approximately 3/8" in diameter x 3/8" long, with angled bristles for cutting in.
- Dropper tip is 1/8" diameter at the tip, widening to approximately 3/8" at the base.
- Dropper tip is 3/4" long.
- Flexible silicone tips with rigid plastic shaft.
What's in the Box?
(2) Rockler Mini Silicone Glue Brushes