Limited Quantity Special Deals
Make precise, tight-fitting box joints with your router! For use on virtually any router table with a standard 3/4" miter slot, this jig features a smooth-sliding backer sled and three (3) precision-machined aluminum indexing keys to give you air-tight joints with either 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2" spacing. Works with stock up to 3/4" thick.
For compatibility, the near edge of your table's miter track must be between 4-1/2" and 6-1/4" from the center of the bit.
Additional features and specifications:
- Stable MDF platform has low-friction melamine coating for added durability and easy cleanup.
- ABS plastic backer sled provides ample support, and is also predrilled for a sacrificial face
- Easy-grip knobs lock platform into miter slot
- Platform measures 10-3/4" x 12-3/8" x 1/2"
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
The jig requires a straight router bit to match the size of the indexing key. Up-cut spiral bit like the ones listed below deliver the cleanest cuts and prevent blowout.