This scaled-down version of our full-sized sled fits onto smaller table saws for precise cuts wherever you’re working. A large protractor scale at the end of the fence lets you precisely tune angles for air-tight miters and crosscuts – no more squinting. Features smooth-sliding no-slop ball bearings a solid aluminum fence flip-down stop and more.
This smaller sled works on most portable or benchtop-style saws including the following:
- Bosch BO-4100
- Rigid TS2410LS
- Makita 2704
- DeWalt DEDW744
- Porter Cable PC-38125
Note: For compatibility the right edge of your table saw’s left-hand miter track (in which the sled would mount) must be between 5-3/16'' and 6-5/8'' from the left edge of the saw blade.
- 1/2" thick 16" x 16" MDF table with melamine coating.
- Easy-to-read 1/2° graduations and a hair-line indicator ensure error-free setups.
- Extra material allows you to cut the sled down to fit your saw perfectly.
- Right edge of sled functions as a zero-clearance chip breaker.
- Self-adhesive low-friction tape allows for smooth sliding of the platform and fence.
- MDF Fence face can be removed for replacement.
- Nylon set screws in the miter bar are adjustable to eliminate slop.
- Adjustable 90° stop.
- Requires standard miter track (3/4'' wide x 3/8'' deep)