Limited Quantity Special Deals
Painter's Pyramids work much like a board studded with nails, but unlike nailboards, they can be rearranged quickly for various projects, they won't leave prick marks in the surface, and they nest into a neat, compact stack for storage. This new, improved version features screw tabs for securing the pyramids when using lazy susans and other finishing fixtures. In addition, they feature a locking tab so you can “chain” or “nest” the pyramids together to create a stable surface and distribute the weight over a broader area. Molded with a slightly rounded tip from a non-stick, non-reactive polymer, they will not mar the finish or the wood. Each pyramid supports up to 200 lbs and stands about 2" high. Sold in packs of 10.
* New tabs allow you to nail or screw the pyramids to a fixed surface.
* New interlocking feature allows you to chain or nest the pyramids together, creating a firm foundation and more even distribution of weight.
* Lightweight and compact — perfect for jobsite use.
* Holes allow easy grip.
* Can be fastened to a sawhorse by passing a strap through the holes.
* Holes makes a convenient parking space for small craft brushes.
* Non-stick, non-reactive, non-marring.
* Impermeable to paint and solvents.
* Each triangular face measures 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 2-3/8".