Designed for use with just about any plunge router, the Rockler Ellipse/Circle Router Jig lets you cut circles and ellipse shapes over a wide range of dimensions and proportions. Set up takes only a couple of minutes and is virtually math-free. Using the jig is just as easy. As you move the router through the cut, the jig's sliding dovetail mechanism keeps the router precisely on the cut line.
- Maximum length for major axis is 52".
- Maximum difference between minor and major axes is 8".
- Includes jig arm, jig base, two dovetail keys, and two locking pivots.
- Single pivot can be locked to make circles up to 52" diameter.
- Pre-drilled for Porter-Cable 690/890 routers or routers with 6" base footprints.
- Made from 1/4" thick phenolic for durability.