These dowel centers can be used for marking the center of a round stock or tenon centering.
Dowel centers allow you to precisely transfer the location of one set of dowel holes to the corresponding locations in the other half of a doweled joint. Just drill one set of holes, slip in the dowel centers and press the joint together. The pins on the dowel centers will precisely mark the hole locations on the other member. A complete set, includes two transfer pins of each size; 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2" (eight pieces total). Made from plated steel.
(2) 1/4" O.D. x 3/16" I.D. Dowel Centers
(2) 5/16" O.D. x 1/4" I.D. Dowel Centers
(2) 3/8" O.D. x 5/16" I.D. Dowel Centers
(2) 1/2" O.D. x 3/8" I.D. Dowel Centers
- Material: Steel with Zinc
- Internal and extrenal marking points
- Manufacturer Part Number: TC-8
- Weight (lbs): 0.03