Stir, pour, and store in an instant with one ingenious tool! The Mixing Mate Paint Lid makes mixing and pouring paints and finishes as easy and mess-free as pouring syrup from a restaurant-style dispenser. Forget the lid opener, stir stick, punching holes in the rim with a nail and hammer, paint pouring down the side of the can, and trying to bang the lid back onto a gummed up rim without deforming it. The Mixing Mate Paint Lid eliminates all of these problems.
Whether you're pouring paint into a tray, or stain and varnish into your paint gun, you'll appreciate the easy, drip-free action offered by the Mixing Mate. Simply crank the handle, press the thumb lever and pour. No drips, no mess, no wasted finish. The auger-style mixing paddle lifts pigments from the bottom of the can, doing in seconds what would take minutes with a messy, wasteful stir stick. And when you're done, simply set the can back on the shelf for storage.
- Pistol grip handle makes pouring paint easy and ergonomic.
- Tool-free cam clamps securely anchor the Mixing Mate Paint Lid to any standard gallon size paint canister - simply twist to secure.
- Spring-loaded spout seals up tight after each pour - set it on the shelf and you're done until next time.
- Lid gasket ensures a tight, leak-proof seal to the paint or finishing can.
- The Mixing Mate Paint Lid is constructed of non-metal components, making it completely compatible with water-borne finishes and latex paints, as well as solvent-based finishes.
- A few seconds of cranking the paddle mixes finishes much more thoroughly then minutes of mixing with a stir stick.
- Auger-shaped paddle lifts and mixes solids and pigments that have settled on the bottom of the canister for a more even-toned finish.
- If you want to switch the Mixing Mate to a different can, the Mixing Mate's paddle, handle and lid separate for easy cleaning.
- Fits any standard one-gallon can of paint, stain or varnish.
What's in the Box?
(1) Gallon-Size Mixing Mate Paint Lid