* 15 Amp motor provides the power and durability necessary for the toughest applications
* versatile, electronic five-speed motor with 10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000, and 21,000 rpm settings accommodates various router bit cutting diameters and applications
* Soft-start feature reduces torque at start-up and motor maintains constant speed under load
* Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
* Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base; Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
The Porter-Cable 7518 Five-Speed Production Router provides five speeds between 10,000 and 21,000 rpm, so you can tackle a variety of jobs with ease. This Porter-Cable router can help improve productivity by saving you time and effort--even when you're dealing with big bits or making heavy cuts.
At a Glance:
* Electronic five-speed router for various rotor bit cutting diameters and applications
* Five speed settings from 10,000 to 21,000 rpm
* Soft-start feature reduces torque at start-up
* Five-year warranty
Five Speeds Tackle the Toughest Jobs
This five speed router's versatile 15 amp electronic motor offers speeds of 10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000, and 21,000 rpm, so you have the power you need to handle all of your routing jobs.
Soft-Start Motor and Auto-Release Collet System Save Time and Effort
For smooth performance from the get-go, a soft-start feature reduces torque at start-up, and the motor maintains constant speed under load. To save time and effort, an auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use.
Advanced Features for Durability and Stability
This router not only has an impressive feature set, but it also boasts extreme durability. Its sealed ball-bearing design keeps the dust out of the vital components for longer life, while its precision-machined aluminum motor housing and base stand up to rough-and-tough jobsites. Additionally, integrated cast handles provide stability during operation, improving precision and preventing wear and tear on the machine.
Dimensions and Warranty Information
This router measures 11 by 7 by 11 inches (L x W x H), weighs 14-1/2 pounds, and is backed by a five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
Five-speed router, motor, fixed base, 1/2-inch collet, collet wrench, and operating manual.