Benefits & Features:
- Industrial static conductive, 9 Gallon (34L) container
- Dust Bagger, plastic bag hold-down system. No messy dumping - allows easy removal of dust in plastic bags.
- Static conductive cyclone separator, hose, and components
- Compatible with any vacuum
- Attaches directly to Festool CT Dust Extractors
- Maintains grounding path for industrial applications using a grounded-inlet vacuum
- Vacuum Not Included
Innovation In Dust Collection
It's what Oneida does, it's who we are.
With the Ultimate Dust Deputy® you can combine Oneida's patented Dust Deputy® cyclone with the quality and performance of a Festool® CT Dust Extraction System to create the ultimate three stage vacuum system!
The cyclone captures over 99% of dust before it ever reaches your vacuum, resulting in virtually no filter clogging or loss of suction. You will extend the life of your vacuum and your filters, saving you valuable time and money on replacements!
The UDD integrates with Festool dust extractors but can be used with any vacuum system. It's especially useful for vacs with a grounded inlet and industrial applications requiring conductive components. Not every vacuum has a grounded inlet so please review your vacuum's owner's manual for more information on it's grounding features.
Please Note: The UDD has the same footprint and fits onto the various models of Festool vacuums in the same manner as the Systainer tool boxes do and because of that the UDD will protrude slightly on the CT Mini and CT Midi (just like the Systainer box).
Click here for more information about using the UDD with a Festool® vacuum