The new and improved Carter AccuRight® Circle Cutting Jig quickly and easily attaches to almost any saw allowing you to cut perfect circles everytime. The Carter AccuRight® Circle Cutting Jig allows you to cut any diameter circle up to four feet when used with proper external support. With the addition of the adjustable side support assembly the new Circle Cutter now gives your material even more support when cutting.
• Can be mounted to most any saw with the included universal attachment brackets
• Cuts perfect lathe blanks and aligns them on your face plate with the Center Master(sold separately)
• Allows cutting of circles up to 4+ Feet diameter with proper external support (user provided)
• New adjustable support piece gives added support around the blade area for increased control with heavier material like blanks for turnings
• No drilling or external mounts necessary
• Easy to read radius measurements for precise circle size
• Circle thickness only limited by the saw’s resaw capacity
• Installs and removes quickly for limited downtime
• For use with any blade guide full block or bearing (not for use with the Stabilizer).