Mirlon Total is a newly developed improvement over standard Mirlon Pads. With a thinner form (1/8" instead of 1/4" thickness) they are easier to conform to curved surfaces and offer a more aggressive and consistent cutting action. Especially handy for between coat scuff sanding, nib and dust removal.
- 4.5" x 9" x 1/8" thick, 3 Dimensional non-woven abrasive.
- Can be used wet or dry
- Great for scuff sanding between coats and to remove "raised grain" after sealing or staining wood.
- Not affected by water or solvent lubricants
- Very durable with consistent grit
- High flexibility for use on contoured surfaces.
- Can be washed out for repeated use
- pads can be trimmed to convenient sizes
- Very Fine Replaces "00" Steel Wool (360 Grit)