The 6955-20 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw offers best in class accuracy, power and ease of use. The Miter Angle Digital Readout provides repeatable accuracy to 0.1°.
The Miter Angle Fine Adjust with Detent Override makes it simple to dial-in precise miter angles.
* Dual Integral Jobsite Lights fully illuminate the work piece and cut line from either side of the blade
* Constant Power Technology with Soft Start maintains constant cutting speed under load and decreases start up head movement
* Dual Horizontal Steel Rails with Three Large Linear Bearings-deliver smooth sliding action
* Oversized Single Lever Bevel Adjustment with (9) Positive Bevel Stops allows the saw to easily bevel left and right 0- 48 degrees and provides fast and accurate adjustments
* Powerful 15 Amp, 3.3 Max HP Direct Drive Motor provides increased power for high performance cutting in hard lumber
* Integral Dust channel captures up to 75% of the dust and debris cut
* Assembled Depth (In Inches) 40.1 In.
* Assembled Height (In Inches) 22
* Assembled Weight (In LBS) 68.46 Lbs.
* Assembled Width (In Inches) 26.3
* Country of Origin China
* CSA Certified Yes
* Item Depth 40.1 In.
* Item Height 22 In.
* Item Weight 81.71 Lbs.
* Item Width 26.3 In.
+ Milwaukee 48-08-0550 Miter Saw Stand
* 9.5-inch workpiece support
* 550 lb weight capacity
Miter saw stand is disigned for maximum durability and portability. The material supports with steel rollers extend to 9.5-inch for maximum workpiece support.
A table area weight capacity of 550 lbs provides masimum durability. Rubber wheels provide maximum portability. An adjustable leg provides stability on uneven surfaces.
The legs collapse for compact storage. Specifically designed for Milwaukee 12-inch miter saws, but is compatible with most competitve 10-inch and 12-inch miter saws.