Cut faster, cleaner, closer and longer than traditional shears, with more than 200 cuts on a single charge. The powerful M12TM Cordless Lithium-Ion PVC Shear can slice through 2” schedule 40 PVC in just three seconds. The ultra-sharp stainless steel blade with pierce point makes clean, burr-free cuts, and provides a quick return for fast repetitive cuts. PVC mounted to a stud or close to a wall or the ground is no challenge for the offset blade.
A variable-speed trigger with reverse provides smooth, controlled cuts, even in temperature extremes. An onboard, real-time battery fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job. The M12 Lithium-Ion Battery (sold separately) offers more power and longer runtime for maximum cuts per charge.
- Powerful motor: Cuts up to 2” schedule 40 PVC in 3 seconds
- All-metal planetary drive: Delivers more than 200 cuts per charge
- Ultra-sharp 3-mm blade: Eliminates burrs and shavings
- Quick-return mechanism: Save time when making repetitive cuts
- Convenient offset blade: Facilitates cutting of PVC in walls, close to walls or in the ground
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Stainless steel reinforced blade and aluminum jaw: Resistant to impact, water and rust for a longer tool life
- Variable-speed trigger: Delivers controlled cuts regardless of the temperature
||Two-Action Variable Speed with Reverse
||2" PVC or 2-3/8" OD
||3mm Reinforced Stanless Steel