This Bessey bar clamp (TGJ2-512-2K) has an anti-slip handle.
Tradesmen's Malleable Cast Bar Clamps
- Integrated BESSEY® anti-slip system - set screw that is molded into the
sliding arm interlocks with the serration on the rail to prevent the clamp
- Corrugated malleable cast iron fixed jaw and sliding arm generate
powerful, rigid clamping. Top jaw press fitted to rail - no mechanical
fasteners to loosen. Powder coating protects against corrosion.
- High-quality profiled rail from BESSEY®’s own German factories. The
profile acts as a reliable reinforcement against torsional forces, while the
serration on six faces additionally prevents the clamp from slipping.
- Smooth-running spindle with Acme thread – more clamping with less
effort. Replaceable pressure plates can be easily changed without tools.
- 2K composite handle with comfort insert
- Profiled rail is extremely rigid
- Standard pads are field replaceable
- Malleable cast jaws feature corrugated design for strength and durability
- Clamping Lengh capacity : 12"
- Throat Depth: 2 1/2
- Clamping Force: up to 600lbs
- Weight : 2 pounds.