- Hole screws prevent overdriving in pocket bottoms
- Self-tapping auger tips do away with predrilling
- Large diameter of steel shank creates durable screw
- Bronze-colored finish helps improve driving torque
- Impressively strong screw that is almost impossible to break
The Kreg 1-1/4-Inch No. 7 Fine Pocket Hole Screws with washer head is ideal for 3/4-inch thick hardwood work pieces. The washer head prevents overdriving in pocket bottoms, which is especially critical in composite and plywood work pieces. The self-tapping type 17 auger tip eliminates the need to predrill, and its larger diameter steel shank creates a nearly unbreakable screw. The bronze-colored finish and dry-lubricant coating improves driving torque and rust resistance. This pack includes 1,000 hole screws.
Designed for pocket-hole systems, Kreg pocket-hole screws increase the strength of a pocket-hole joint. Cut-thread pattern prevents splitting. Coarse thread is for any combination of softwoods, plywood, and composites, and fine is for hardwoods.