- 1,000-pack of softwood to softwood #8 coarse screws
- Designed for pocket-hole joinery
- Self-tapping auger point eliminates pre-drilling
- Casehardened, steel coated and dri-lube finished for easier driving
- Large-thread diameter for greater holding power
Kreg's self-tapping screws were designed for its famous pocket-hole joinery, but that's not all they're good for. Kreg's self-tapping auger point eliminates time-consuming pre-drilling, and these screws are made from the highest quality steel, case-hardened and coated with a dri-lube finish. That means less driving torque for you. This coarse-thread screw has a larger thread diameter and provides greater holding power when driving a screw into soft material such as plywood, particle board, MDF, melamine and pine. The washer head offers a great surface area to seat the screw firmly and helps prevent overdriving. They're on the spendy side, but the quality is worth it
No. 8, 1-1/4-inch Coarse Screw (softwood to softwood). 1000 pack.