- Fully compatible with the Kreg Jig® and Kreg Jig® Master System
- Features black color to differentiate from standard Drill Guide
- Works perfectly with ½” Stock
- Works perfectly with narrow stock down to 1” wide
- Includes the Micro Pocket™ Drill Bit Depth Collar and Starter Screw Set.
- Works with Kreg Pan Head Pocket-Hole Screws (SPS)
With a 25% smaller hole diameter the Micro Pocket™ Drill Guide lets you create more compact low-profile Pocket-Holes in the same joinery applications but also tackle smaller projects thinner stock and tighter repair applications where standard Pocket-Holes simply can’t go. Designed for use with the Kreg Jig® or Kreg Jig® Master System.
25% smaller hole works great in virtually every application you’d use standard Pocket-Holes in and because it removes less material drill strokes are faster and easier as well.
Perfect for ½” Stock
Screw heads seat well below material surface in thin stock perfect for creating fully pluggable Pocket-Holes in ½” thick material like drawer boxes.
Perfect for Narrow Stock
Reduced width lets you drill two holes across extremely narrow stock down to 1” wide creating a much stronger joint in narrow pieces.
Choose Your Jig
Compatible with the Kreg Jig® and Kreg Jig® Master System. Features black color to differentiate from standard Drill Guide.