The Kreg Jig® K4 Master System is a great choice for any woodworking enthusiast looking for a complete set to get started building with Kreg Joinery™. With its solid clamp, large clamping recess, dust collection attachment, material support stop, and removable 3-hole drill guide, this jig truly has it all. The Master System includes a Kreg Jig® K4, Bonus Kreg® Accessories: the Kreg® Face Clamp, Portable Base, and more.
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- Drill Guide includes 3-hole fixed spacing
- For use with materials 1/2" to 11/2" (12-38mm) thick in 1/8" (3mm) incremental settings
- Dust-Collection Shroud collects wood chips as you work
- Material Support Stop for consistently repeating hole spacings
- Hardened-Steel Kreg® Drill Guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Body Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Number of Drill Guides: (3) 3/8" (9mm) diameter standard Kreg® pocket holes
- For Use with: Materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm)
- Drill Guide Spacings: 9/16", 7/8", 17/16" (14mm, 22mm, 36mm)
- Clamping Method: Toggle clamp on benchtop base; Face clamp for portable base
- Screw-Centering Ability: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 11/8", 11/4", 13/8", 11/2" (12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm)
- Warranty: Lifetime Kreg® Drill Guide warranty
- Includes: Kreg Jig® K4, Kreg® Face Clamp, Portable Base, Drill Guide Spacer, Material Support Stop, dust-collection attachment, 3/8" (9mm) stepped drill bit, 6" (152mm) square driver, 3" (76mm) square driver, starter Kreg® Screw set, pocket-hole plug set, and owner’s manual.