- 50% stronger than standard pocket-holes
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with 1 ½” materials and up
- Works with the K3 & K4 Kreg Jig® and Kreg Jig® Master System
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig® HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick Change compatible
Bigger bit, bigger holes, bigger screws, and of course… bigger projects. Introducing the all-new Kreg Jig® HD – delivering the strength and confidence you need to BUILD BIG!
Designed with the same tried-and-true efficient design and hardened steel drill guides as the original Kreg Jig®, the all-new Kreg Jig® HD lets you drills holes which are 25% larger, and joints that are an amazing 50% stronger than traditional Kreg Joints™!
If you are framing walls, building deck railings, backyard furniture, fences, benches, or any other large project, you always want the strongest joint possible; and this is where the Kreg Jig® HD excels – strength.
The Kreg Jig® HD is optimized for working with 2x4’s and larger stock. It utilizes #14 industrial-quality, heavy-duty, hardened-steel, screws which provide incredible shear resistance as well as 3 anti-corrosion layers for incredible long-term moisture resistance.
The Kreg Jig® HD works great as a stand-alone jig; simply connect it to your Kreg Face Clamp™, lock it into place, and take it where you need to go. Depending on the project, the Kreg Jig® HD can also connect directly to your model K3 or K4 Kreg Jig® benchtop base for upright drilling.
Whether you build projects outdoors a lot or just want your projects to be built with the strongest joints possible… this is the Kreg Jig® for you.
- HD Drill Guide
- Stop Block
- ½” Diameter HD Stepped Drill Bit
- HD Stop Collar and Allen Wrench
- 6” HD Driver Bit · Starter Screw Set
Glass Filled Nylon
Number of Drill Guides:
Drill Guide Spacings:
Lifetime Drill Guide Warranty